Do you have pets?

thanks :) it was kind of both - we bought him in really poor condition from a riding school and before that he'd been neglected so think he had redworm to his heart. Then in 2006 age about 25 he caught a chest infection which overstrained it and he was too weak so it was kindest to put him to sleep. I won't be getting another - I shared him with my dad and have now moved away. I do miss riding though :(

elaine22 said:
thanks :) it was kind of both - we bought him in really poor condition from a riding school and before that he'd been neglected so think he had redworm to his heart. Then in 2006 age about 25 he caught a chest infection which overstrained it and he was too weak so it was kindest to put him to sleep. I won't be getting another - I shared him with my dad and have now moved away. I do miss riding though :(

I think that is very admirable of you to take on him and you def did the best thing by him.

Thanks - I like to think he enjoyed his final years with us :) Do you compete your Connemara, they are amazing jumpers!

Nah I dont to much of a wimp but my part loaner does, he is very good. He is just rising 7.

we have a goldfish called fish (Jam named him lol)

Gettin Jam a hamster for his nx bday :cheer: :cheer:

We have Pedro -our new addition springador (hes 4 months now)

HPIM3345.jpg

01_01_2008010.jpg

2 ponies, an 11 2 and a 12 2 (These are both my daughters)
Darla and Ben

2006_07044thjuly06broadsetc0140.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

She has another but shes away in foal (Flame)
IMG_3185.jpg

Then we have a guinea pig poppy and she did have a hamster but she died last week :(

alschafr said:
We have Pedro -our new addition springador (hes 4 months now)

HPIM3345.jpg

01_01_2008010.jpg

2 ponies, an 11 2 and a 12 2 (These are both my daughters)
Darla and Ben

2006_07044thjuly06broadsetc0140.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

She has another but shes away in foal (Flame)
IMG_3185.jpg

Then we have a guinea pig poppy and she did have a hamster but she died last week :(

Oh Im sorry to hear about your guinea pig - that is the worst part of having pets/animals.

Hows your little girl getting on with the ponies?

Im glad to see another person who is as mad as me. I just recently got a puppy last week!!!

I would love a pet but can't as we're renting and landlord won't allow pets :cry: I would love a dog or cat or at least a pet rat.

ive got a dog, a rat and a dwarf hammie.

i did have 2 hammies, but one turned into a murderer last night and tried to eat the others head :( i reckon its so she can have the wheel to herself :(

dwarfs do sometimes fight. and this can sometimes happen. thing is, they were getting on ok of late. just proves you cant always prevent these things

I have a hamster. We would both like a dog, but we are both out at work all day so it wouldn't be fair :(

Bison, Socky and Columbo....

But I have just reilised that Socky(black and white kitty) has managed to wiggle her way into both photos there! Which means I havent got one of Columbo. :wall:

Bison "Strike-a-Pose"

nicki she can ride off lead rain on hacks now, only at a walk though

she can trot on a lunge line now, i wish the weather wasnt so bad and she could ride more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back