Song for baby

Kim

Reaction score
Do any of you sing a song and change the words to fit round your baby?

For example I sing Dingle Dangle Scarecrow to Rubie but change the words so it sings:

I am a dingle dangle Rubie with a filippy floppy head,
I can shake my hands like this, and shake my feet like that...!!!

I am just mental??

Uh oh, the men in white coats are coming!!!! :lol:

haha i change the words to songs all the time (mailny because i can't remember the real lyrics) i feel like i sing so much to eva that life is turning into a musical :D

what songs do you all sing? i've been racking my brain but i've forgotten loads of the baby songs

i sing:
baa baa black sheep
twinkle twinkle
3 blind mice
hush a bye baby
red red robin
pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
do a dear
don't wanna miss a thing (aerosmith) haha

Has the van got square wheels on it kim? :wink:

like toriella, we can never remember the proper words so everything gets changed - humpty dumpty ends up being baa baa black sheep. I don't have enough imagination to make them special for Alex though

Fave at the mo is 'hokey cokey' - the blokes across the road wondered what on earth we were all doing the other night :D Charlotte (aged 5) is our expert on songs and can keep going for ages without doing the same one twice.

Tracy

Kim....I worried about you!!! LOL :wink:
Nahhh, seriously your not on your own hun, I sing my own versions of 'round and round the garden' and 'this little piggy'
Had to stop singing stuff like aerosmith 'i dont wanna miss a thing' cos i turn in to an emotional mess LOL!!

Well Kim, what can i say!!!!! :shock:

Lol, that should be funny when she goes to nursery and sings her own versions!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not that creative- i just sing " what's the story in Balamory" and D....D.... Dora the explorer!!!

Ask them to knock on for me when they've picked you up!! :lol:

Instead of gee up neddy I sing,

Gee up Ella to the fair
what shall we buy when we get there
one penny apple
one penny pear
gee up Ella to the fair!

Haha, I was singing Seren put the kettle on when I was in the kitchen earlier. Is there room for one more in that van?? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back