Do you have a collection?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I don't collect anything as such but whenever we go on holiday/day trip I get a postcard of the area :D

Do you collect anything?

I collect DVD's. It's getting silly now though i have pretty much run out of space. I buy like 5+ everytime i go into HMV :( x

Seee I do the same, then never watch them but if I see the film on Sky I watch it :rofl:

Like what's that all about? :eh: :lol:

I have boxes of all things Owly :oops:
I have all sorts, from garden ornaments to slippers

I collect cake stands..... started when me and the biker girls decided we would have arrrrfternoon tea for our monthly get together so I dug out my 'arrrrrfternoon tea' tea set, sandwich platters and cake stand....and that was it!! Lol

I then started getting given cake stands from them and when I started making celebration muffin cakes they came is very handy to display them on and so I now search ebay and various charity shops for them as they tend to have really good quality old fashioned ones!! lol xx

Lol.....I cant do anything without giving an explanation ha ha lol!! I do love my cake stands tho! lolol xx

I have to say cake stands are pretty :) The cupcake ones in particular :)

Hang on, my husband would say I collect dust :roll: :rofl:

Haaaa lol yeah Im great at collecting that too...just not to happy about getting rid of it tho....lol!!

Yeah I love my cupcake stands....David asked me was there anything in particular I would like for my bday....so I said yep....some new chunky beads for my jewellery making and another cake stand....he just rolled his eyes!! Im off to metro centre tomorrow for my cake stand tho! lol hee hee xxx

does notches on ones bedpost count? :lol: i seem to be collecting deoderant at the moment! when one runs out, i've been buying two, just so i always hav a spare incase i dont get to the shops...but i always forget about the second one, so i've got a million now!!

I guess I could actually add nail polishes as a collection, at last count I had 97, and thats not including the ones that have gone gloopy.

I have added quite a few since then as well, I have a huge metal case with them all in, but I now have some lined up on my dressing table, top of telly in bedroom, in kitchen drawers etc...

I collect ticket stubs :) Gigs, trains, buses, etc
They're in a folder and have about 6 years worth....:blush:
Sounds kida weird now I'm writing it down...

I guess I could actually add nail polishes as a collection, at last count I had 97, and thats not including the ones that have gone gloopy.

Put them in the fridge :) Keeps nail polish from going "funny" ;)

Im mad on books, I have so many I need a library really. I love cookery books and books on health, spirituality and stuff like that. :)

I'm a bit wierd as I have been collecting glass paperweights! It's getting out of hand now and it takes ages to keep them dust free so OH has bannd me fom buying any more...x

I'm not a huge ornament fan but I do like having postcards from wherever those close to me have gone/where we go on holingbobs and now have moved onto having fridge magnets from around the world (easier to put up and take up less space than postcards)

I've inherited a pill-box collection which I love, and an egg collection, a postage stamp collection...and a wooden box collection :roll: My mum was great for collecting nice things and tried to get me into it - but I stopped at the 5 paperweights that she bought me :lol: I just hate dust-gatherers but you wouldn't believe it if you saw our house. Bloody ornaments...

At the moment I appear to be collection fat-cells, mostly from chocolate, biscuits and cakes. Am looking for someone who shares similar and can take over my collection :) Any takers?!

I collect Lladro ornaments, the eskimo and polar bear range, so cute. I also have a thing for stationary, i buy stuff all the time that i will never have a use for xx

dust, around my house. Have quite a collection now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back