• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do we ever learn?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Oh god help do we learn? Well in my case no i went to a wedding yesterday and lukily my mum had the kiddies for me til later today anyway i feel like s**t today as stupid me i took advantage of the fact that all the booze was free on tap i was so drunk last night i was making a complete a**e of myself :oops: dont know weither anyone noticed or not :think: and to make matters worse i got the fil so drunk to that he threw up everywhere (sorry tmi there) and my poor mil had to clear it up last night before she even got to bed somehow i dont think she thanks me for that :lol: so just remind me if i ever say im going to anything like this again not to do what i have done as im sitting here typing this i have the most foulest head you can imagine :oops:

awww :hug: trouble with hangovers its like childbirth you forget real quick xxxxxxxxx

That's so true Rach!

Flossy hope u r feeling better. I h8 getting drunk now, coz waking up to a screaming baby is hellish with a hangover..No more lying in bed til midday!

Have a nice greasey fry up! :lol:

sleeping is the best way to get rid of a hangover.

jase is in bed now with a big one!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back