do u advice anythin

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
in the past three weeks Braydons sleep pattern has gone completely iv changed his routine in the last week but he seems to be getting worse
heres his routine now
7.30 - breakkie
9 ish- snack
9-10 - 2 hour nap
12.30 - lunch
3- snack
4 - auntie amanda time
5 - dinner
6- small snack while we eat
7- bath
7.30 - grandad time
8-book
8.30 -bed

looking at that i think you are leaving too long between his bath and bed
Abath should be to relax him ready for sleep yet he is having Grandad time so is getting gidy again.

I would do grandad time, bath, bottle, bed

yes i have too agree hannah has a bath a book while she has a drink and bed

Would Braydon go down to bed earlier Sarah? Charlie has a bath, changes for bed, a story, milk and then bed, that all takes about half an hour, sounds a good idea having Grandad time before his bath.

What snacks does Braydon have between meals? Charlie tends to always have rice cakes or bits of fruit but I was wondering what other people give as snacks? x

I give rice cakes and friut, sometimes Cow and Gtae biscuits (savoury and sweet), i have also bought some heinz Cheese bisciuts and veg biscuits so its not always sweet stuff he is snacking on

Dried fruit is good as well i find

Thanks Jo, the cheese and veg biscuits sound good, where do you get them? Are they for babies? x

I've seen them biscuits but was never too sure about getting them as they are 12mths, Charlie is really good with his finger foods though so I will give them a go :D

Thanks again Jo x

i dno wat to suggest sarah bayleys routines gone poop 2 amelie wakes him up or he wakes amelie :evil:

got amelie some sma staydown now so fingers crossed it will stay down lmao n well have some sleep tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back