• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do i still stand a chance?

waterlilie

Reaction score
Hi girlies :wave: can someone here restore my confidence please as i am not sure what my chances are of getting a BFP this month?

We bd'd on day 13 and were planning to bd on day 15 (ov day) but hubby was so sick he couldn't lift his head :( he got a little better the following day so we bd'd on day 16 and 17 but i am not sure if that still counts as i was told the egg only lives for 24h! i have ovulated on day 15 but i don't know what time and the following day we bd'd quite late (around 11pm) so i 'm thinking that maybe the egg had already desintegrated by then? does the bding on day 13 still counts? we used some pre-seed so i'm hoping some of the spermies have survived and sat there quietly waiting for the egg but i went and had a shower 15 mn after intercourse and after putting my leggs up in the air :lol: could the shower have ruined my chances???
I'd like to put my chart on here but i don't know how to add it. Any idea?

thank you and baby dust to you all :hug:

The sperm can live for upto 5 days hun, so 2 days before ovulation is fine. So yes you still have a high chance. It's also best to try and lay flat for at least 30mins after so those spermies dont all fall out, gives them a chance to get up there so to speak, so the shower might of lost a few, but at least you waited a while.

As for your chart hun, do you mean FF?

Good luck :hug:

Thanks Donna, that's reassuring! :hug:

I usually lay flat right after intercourse but i was feeling quite sticky and wet( sorry tmi :oops: ) after we used the pre-seed as it's very slippery and i desperatly needed to wash although i didn't pee until after the shower!!

Yes i mean FF chart

I know what you mean hun, I hate not having a wash after and sometimes it makes me stratch myself terribly, but I do try to stay there for as long as possible. Things we do!

Right FF, log in and on the right hand side menu theres one called sharing. Click on it and it brings up page RSS and Syndication Setup. The link is there for you to copy and then paste into your account on here under user control panel (top right on here). Make sure on FF that you tick enabled and yes to let others see your chart like you can see mine at the bottom of my post. Any probs just shout ok xx

See you done it hun, brill. Are you going to join us on the Chartstalkers thread? Were all on FF and watch each others charts all month. Let me know and I'll add you if you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back