Bright red spotting when you go to the loo?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by CupcakeMummy, Jan 30, 2012.

1. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Well-Known Member

Pretty much every cycle from Ov-AF I get thin, bright red spotting when I go to the loo (#2)

If its a BFN this month I'm going to go and tell my GP about it.

I've mentioned it briefly before and he wasn't worried, but I think I'll stress it a bit more this time.

Anyone else have the same? Xxx

2. Tara1985

Tara1985 Well-Known Member

Sorry to be crude but a few years ago I had an attach of piles:blush: since being pregnant and taking the vitamins the iron has really constipated me to the point where I get bright red blood on the tissue and in the loo. It scared the shit out of me so went to EMdoc and they examined me and explained it was a bleeding heamoroid and normal in pregnancy.

Not sure how it ties into your cycle hon but what you describe is what I get when I go #2. Get to your GP for an examination, best to get peace of mind.

I had to shove bullets up my bum to relieve the piles. They are called Anusol :oooo:

xx

3. Tara1985

I think I have to run and hide in shame now....

4. EssJayPea

EssJayPea Well-Known Member

Tara you made me giggle there bless you! Xx

Cupcake I'm a rubbish patient for doctors as I Google symptoms and self diagnose. Best let's to see your doctor regardless.

Hope you're good sweetie xx

5. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies.

Tara - mine comes from my noonie - not my bum - which I assume is different to piles?

I'm 99% certain it's from my cervix and I just have a sensitive one (I know it's common in pregnancy as the cervix has more bloodflow to it. I just don't want it to be anything that could prevent conception.

And I'm a worry wart!! Xxx

6. Tara1985

Oh the shame :x
    Yes definitely not piles then!! I can't add anything else but hope everything is ok. I would get to the docs to be sure. I'm a worry wart too xx

7. coco_cukoo

coco_cukoo Well-Known Member

Hi, I would get it checked out. Have u had a recent smear? Any kind of irregular bleeding when im not preg I notify my doc about & they get right on the case. They sent me for ultrasounds on ovaries etc. Turns out I had to have a loop diathermy in the end due to abnormal smear x

8. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Hey Hun I get spotting from 10dpo ranging from pink to brown which gets worse with a bowel movement (like I'm pushing the period out) I'm also worried something is up but had a scan and all normal so just have to wait for my referral now. Definitely a worry though so I know how you feel x