Dizzy hot flush!

PeaPod

Reaction score
Im not really sure what just happened but whilst putting our shopping delivery away i came over all dizzy. Thinking that it was probably just low blood sugars (as had only had a glass of OJ so far) I grabbed a breakfast bar and started eating. Within 5 minutes though I had to go sit down, came over all sweaty and clammy (even my hair was wet) and then had an episode of diarrhea. I now just feel drained and achey all over. Baby appears fine as is wriggling away in my tummy and I dont have any abdo pain.
Has anyone else had anything like this?
I'm just going to see how I go the rest of today and not over do it but will call my GP is it happens again (no point calling midwife as she is difficult to get hold of and can't do anything now anyway)

Not had any experience of this but I'd definitely go see your gp if it happens again. I hope you feel better soon x

Whenever I have a bout of diarrhea I always get hot, shaky, dizzy and clammy first. I've always assumed its the body's reaction to the digestive tract movement speeding up.
Just have a good sit down with your feet up and sip at some cool water or a tea and maybe try a biscuit or some toast. Look after yourself and hopefully it was just a one off xx

Last edited:
I'd say you've eaten something that didn't agree with you, so is likely a one off, but if it does happen again may be go back though what you've eaten before hand see if there's a pattern . Hope your feeling better now .xx

Feeling much better after a sleepy afternoon followed by a nice walk with the dog. Not had any more diarrhea luckily and no more dizzy spells. Fingers crossed it was just a one off and I'm gonna make sure I eat when I get up and also not jump into doing stuff around the house. I'll also keep an eye on what I'm eating as certainly dont want food poisoning!

Much better thank you! :).
I had a nice lay in and then made sure that I had a good breakfast and didn't rush into doing too much.
But I've had a good afternoon making a stew for dinner and doing more nursery painting. Just gotta venture in the rain to walk the dog now, get dinner on, have a man from SKY coming round at 7ish and then I'm going to get a quick second coat on the wall (its only small) and then I can get back into my PJ's after a nice long bath!

Hope you guys got back okay and have dried off from all the rain!X

I have sll them dynptoms whrn i dont eat or drink much but i slso have them after a panic attack or i get quiet anxious xx

Much better thank you! :).
I had a nice lay in and then made sure that I had a good breakfast and didn't rush into doing too much.
But I've had a good afternoon making a stew for dinner and doing more nursery painting. Just gotta venture in the rain to walk the dog now, get dinner on, have a man from SKY coming round at 7ish and then I'm going to get a quick second coat on the wall (its only small) and then I can get back into my PJ's after a nice long bath!

Hope you guys got back okay and have dried off from all the rain!X

Ah glad your ok. Just one of them things. Rest mrs p!

Yeah dried off but my I'm sleepy. Stewart's away home to his mums for a few days whilst working out that way so I've the bed to myself and apart from work I'm having a lazy week too. Think. Achieved quite enough last week, plus my pelvis could do with a rest! Too much sitting, standing, walking, lifting, moving and cleaning.

Take care xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back