Anyone else had this?

LucyB.

Reaction score
My job involves standing up all the time and occassionally I go dizzy, ive never fainted just get like black spots in front of my eyes and feel really warm. When I go dizzy though my left arm goes numb. its always the left arm and i was just wandering if anyone knew why this was? xxx

Possibly low blood pressure but get it checked out with your midwife or gp im animic aswel as having very low BP and that can cause it too. Xx

Not sure what's caused that, but doesn't sound good. You need to take it easy! Is there anyway you could do your job sitting down and get work to provide a chair for you? Because the further you get in your pregnancy, the more you'll need a seat anyway, trust me!

Hi LucyB, I've been getting the same thing. Noticed were similar in dates, so maybe it's something to do with how far gone we are? I thought it was probably low bp, because whenever mine's been taken during pregnancy, it's been bout 103/69 ish, and when Ive had it done before I was pregnant, I was always 133/80 ish. I dunno tho, was gonna mention it at my 16week appt. Hope u feel better soon!

I had this at around the same stage as you. I'd go dizzy all of a sudden. I think it is down to low blood pressure, in early pregnancy your blood pressure can be lower than normal and it causes this.

Mention it to the midwife hun.

I've not been dizzy but i've constantly got floating black spots in my eyes. I don't know what causes it though, I just put it down to being another side effect of pregnancy!

Definitely sounds like low blood pressure, but could tiredness also be an issue? I found the weird vision thing/feeling light headed was always worse if I was extra tired.

i notcie it if i get up to quick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back