Dizziness

AllieW

Reaction score
Anybody else getting this? I've had quite a few dizzy spells today and have had to stop what I was doing in order to get my equilibrium back. Disconcerting, but as it's about my only symptom for today, also weirdly reassuring.

i have been the same last week but also had headaches. When i spoke to my midwife she said that she does not believe i am drinking enough water. Should be having 2litres a day.

Hope they pass :hug:

That would make a great deal of sense. I drink far more water at work than at home because we keep bottles of the stuff in and I just top up my glass. I know that technically it's just as convenient at home, but somehow it doesn't seem to work the same way!

should get a blood test done to just in case u might be anemic.

ive been goetting dizzy spells and headaches, i think i might be de-hydrated cos i used to drink a lot of water 2/3 litres a day, but im bloated all the time now so drinking loads of water makes me nauseous, cant win lol nausea or headaches and dizziness, o and dont froget the sore boobs

I agree with jemz,
although it is common, I would get a wee check up, some blood work, see if the blood pressure is too low or too high..... I hope your still taking your folic acid too? Eating cornflakes or rice krispies every day gives you your daily amount of iron too.... so use it as an extra to the folic acid... will help if anemic... :wink:

As for the water... YIP ! ! we should all be drinking loads more water daily.... :shock: It really helps with lots of things including the obvious hydration, your kidney function, preventing UTI infection and helps our blood transport system work better, oxygenates the tissues. .... Waters Great..... shame it makes me feel bloated.. :rotfl:

Hope this helps, Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

yeah i had this more in the early stages, however i do have the odd moment still now

I know how you feel hun....I've been getting dizzy spells too.....Thought it was maybe due to the fact that my blood pressure's a tad low...but think it could also be due to me not drinkin enough!!...It's bad enough running to the toilet to pee every 5 minutes so i dont want to drink loads and make it worse!!..lol

I get dizzy in the evenings, when I am most tired, feels like I'm in a little bubble! Like everyone said, make sure you drink lots of water and try not to rush around too much hun

xxxx

i felt dizzy in first tri, i thought it was tiredness and/or sickness. try to get lots of rest. :hug:

I thought I'd got over it, but just did a tai chi class and the meditation of all things made me feel dizzy and I had to go and sit down!

i went to the docs on tuesday for a blood pressure check.. and they took some blood tests as i had the same complaints as you.... dizziness... constant fatigue.... my doc also signed me off work for a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back