Dizziness???

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Hello All

So today I have mostly been feeling dizzy!!! dizzy as in woah my head is spinning fashion :)

I have had breakfast and dinner and I have been drinking loads of water today.

I can't seem to shake it, it's just as well I am sat down most of the day!! and all I can think of is the dizzy song :) oh dear.....

Has anyone else had this at all around this time?? if it carries on I have the midwife Thursday and I will mention it then...

Last edited:
feeling dizzy can be summat to do with blood pressure being too high/low so if carries on make sure you get it checked

it could just be summat really simple though, as i had dizziness when pregnant with harry and felt like i wud faint docs said it was just baby pressing on my blood supply making me dizzy lol

fx all is ok :) xx

You have the aorta running down the back of your abdomen and if baby is pressing on it then that will make you feel dizzy and sick. A quick bp check can be done at your local walk in centre if there's one near you hun, I was told to go there if I felt dizzy as I get very low bp. They'd see you virtually straight away as you're pregnant.

Just make sure you stand up slowly and don't rush about xxxxxxxxx

I had felt like this for a few weeks and mentioned it to mw, she took my bloods again and it turned out to be that I was enemic. My iron level was so low that I am going to need blood transfusion when I have baby. There was also something wrong with my blood so I need to take 7 pills a day now. Mention it to mw hun it could be nothing though xx

i have felt dizzy for the past two days, but only at night for some reason.

i get this quite frequently and im anaemic so i think thats why! def tell GP or midwife and get it checked out xxxxx

ive also experienced this.. must get my bp checked at work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back