Disgustingly warm at work!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
is anybody else suffering at work? we have no air con and 3 fans to share between 14 of us in a small office! along with everybodies body heat it is unbearable! to make it worse my hayfever is really bad today and i hardly slept a wink last wink! really want to go home but have to do interviews at 3 and 4!!! boohooo....

pointless thread really just wanted to moan!!!

Well is cold and wet in scotand! I'm jealous of the hot weather down south!

Im jealous of the wetness in Scotland! its currently 28 degrees in my office :(

it is horrible here in bristol, it is cloudy but hot, really really muggy! blah

I'll swap lol, sick of the rain and cold now! Bet it changes when I head south in 2 weeks to visit the family!

Really muggy and cloudy here too. I've got a short summer dress on, all the windows open and a fan right behind me to keep me cool but I'm still pretty hot.

I'm suffering at home, never mind work! It's cloudy and muggy and 31 degrees, FFS. I hate the heat.

I'm suffering at home too.
I was moaning earlier to OH about how hot it is.
I feel all sticky and yucky :( so perhaps I'll have a nice bath later.

To top it off, there are flies EVERYWHERE and for some reason, if I'm eating and I see a fly.. I gag.
This has only started since being pregnant but eurgh it makes my stomach turn. I hate the BUGgars as well :p xxx

32 degrees today... we have air con in our office but with 9 girls it causes such arguments: you put it on half are too cold or half are still too hot. Theres never a happy outcome :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back