Discharge (TMI)

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I Know there have been lots of threads about this. But I was just curious to ask first hand.

I Know discharge is common in late pregnancy & it can come a lot heavier than normal but what should it look like? :oooo: up until today mine is usually a thick creamy colour, odourless & just normal :lol:

But today, I have noticed that it has got darker in colour, a darkish yellow. The kind of yellow that looks like a dehydrated wee! Sorry, I can't explain it in a nicer way :lol:

Should I just keep an eye on it & see what happens? Mini master G is VERY low & I am guessing maybe all the pressure is whizzing all those little hormones round like crazy right now!

I think if its yellow or any other colour it could be a sign of infection? I think anyway :s I'd check with your MW just to be certain :D xx

Thanks hun. I did think that. I will see how it looks for the rest of the day I think & see what happens. Such a lovely dignified trimester :lol:

I have yellow ish disharge. I mentioned it to my mw and they tested me for infections. As they found nothing, they said it can be completely normal for some women, but it's better to get it checked out, especially as it changed so suddenly for you (I am like this for months)

aww yeah as mentioned above, dishcharge is normal but think any changes in colour etc best just to double check with MW for peace of mind. Everything is probably absolutly sound just change in you PH levels or anything :) xxxx

Mine went a funny colour a few months ago, almost with a greeny tinge (sorry, I know thats gross). I went to the Dr to check for any infections but they found nothing.

Thanks girls. I Know it sounds odd, but my dis seems to have dried up after posting this. Not even a tiny blob. Usually I'm having to change pantyliner multiple times a day! Weird...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back