Discharge and soreness :(

teampc

Reaction score
Urgh as if the heart murmur, the low blood pressure, and the chest infection wasn't enough the last couple of days I have noticed a thick White discharge,which last night seems to have gone clear but there's loads of it and I'm really really sore (sorry if tmi) any idea what it might be?
I have my midwife appointment on Monday so I will ask her then anyway, but it's really uncomfortable

Aww hope your ok hun. Maybe u got an infection? They do say discharge increases a bit but I guess not good about the soreness. Def ask midwife. Hope u feel better xx

I've been looking it up online and from what I can tell discharge is normal, but the soreness is a sign of infection.....flipping heck eh

ive had this from 12 weeks and my mw always says its normal has never even checked me.. Im not sore though so maybe u should get it checked out to be sure x

I had this and turned out I had thrush... Probs best to ask :) x

Aw it's best to get it checked but it prob won't be nothing, I get days were I'm that wet down there I av keep checking on loo n then other days it gets so sore n dry, hormones av alot to answer for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back