Disappearing symptoms...sign of miscarriage????

simmy89

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently found out I am pregnant (now 5+2) and although I am so happy about it my anxiety is ruining it for me! Prior to getting my BFP I had very sore and tender boobs, which is normal for me before I get AF. Obviously AF never arrived and boobs continued to be extra tender! However over the past week this has started to ebb away, to the point where today I can barely feel any tenderness at all. I have had mild nausea on and off and some headaches (very bad one last night) but none yet today. I'm terrified that the ebbing away of my breast tenderness is a sign that the pregnancy is not progressing and I will miscarry soon. Has anyone else experienced a disappearance of a symptom in the early weeks and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy??? This is the first time I have been pregnant and I'm onvinced something is going to go wrong :( xxx

Congratulations on you bfp and try not to worry (easier said than done i know!) Symptoms can come and go so don't panic and enjoy the no sickness until it reappears x

Thanks for the reassurance Nic_M, I know I just need to relax and be patient but it's so hard! ��

Don't worry about it, I Googled the same thing at 7weeks all symptoms vanished for a couple of days but they came back and they will for you too!
Like Nic _M says they come & go

With my first pregnancy, which miscarried, I had hardly any symptoms to begin with. If you are really worried, contact your nearest EPU (early pregnancy unit) and tell them that you are worried. If they think there is cause to worry, or they think you need reassurance, they will call you in for some tests. No harm in speaking to someone professional about it. :)

Hey Simmy!

Try to relax every pregnancy is different! I have had no symptoms and have had a private scan and early NHS scan yesterday and everything is looking good! I would highly recommend you having a private scan, they range from £30 - £80 but they are worth every penny! I couldn't wait until 12 weeks, I'm going to book myself in for another one when I'm 10.5 weeks xxx

Thanks Tina! Just thought I'd give an update for anyone else on the same position- I should have been careful what I wished for because the last few weeks have been horrendous with all day nausea and vomitting. Currently off work but coming up to 12 weeks now and noticing I'm feeling better (no sick today so far!) so hopefully I'm turning a corner. As all you ladies have said, every pregnancy is different and there's no way of knowing what symptoms/lack of symptoms mean. I had my 12 week scan today and all is looking great, saw our little one moving about and heart beating away fine! I know it's cheesy but seeing him or her growing and looking like a real little person got rid of all the sickness for a little while! Wishing you all healthy pregnancies and babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back