Normal for breast tenderness to lessen at this stage?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi again

I am nearly 12 weeks pregnant and all has gone well so far (touch wood). Is it normal for my boobs not to be as tender at this point? They were terribly sore for the first couple of weeks (weeks 4 - 10) but now the tenderness is slightly decreasing. They still feel slightly tender to touch and are still bigger and heavier......has anyone else had this? My sickness is also fading....

Yes - my breast tenderness started to fade around that time, and haven't been sore at all since around 15 weeks. Sadly the sickness didn't fade until about 17 weeks, though I'm told for most people it stops around 12 weeks once the placenta is established and fewer hormones are needed to maintain the pregnancy.

It's a strange time as you don't really feel baby moving yet, but the symptoms are starting to subside. But try not to worry - I'm sure everything is fine! Are you having a 12 week scan?

LBxx

I have my scan on Friday 30th Sep.....it seems as though I have been waiting for an age for it! Can't wait to see what's inside....hope everything is okay. Do you think that I would have had a sign by now if things had gone wrong?

My boobs have varied in soreness all the way through so far. They were sore again this weekend.

Also my boobs are now more itchy than they are sore, which is apparently quite common as well. The best remedy for that is extra virgin olive oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back