digi tests - where to buy?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Where do you buy your digial pregnancy tests? They are so expensive aren't they? I would like to just have 1 in the house for when I think im preg and af is due. Im NOT going to buy a million ebay cheapies to pee on every hour :roll: lol

Ebay seemed ok. Id like to buy it online rather than in-store.

you can get them quite cheap in asda hun. saw some in there the other day for £13 for pack of 2.

not sure if this is a special offer though.

xxxx

Check out boots and superdrug online incase they have any offers.

Boots had them on offer but not sure now x

i didnt bother with a digi one just used superdrug early one but i think wilkinsons might be worth a look as well as superdrug and supermarkets also put offers on sometimes

I hate the tests were you have to pee and hold it in the stream, its a bit awkward or is that just me?? I liek the ones you just dip in it for like 10 secs!

Hi

I got 2 CBD tests from ebay for £7 and they came the next again day.

I don't like the IC that much as i find it abit inconvienient having to pee in a cup or something then w8 2 dip. I like midstream ones bcoz you can just pee then leave it lol each to their own though i suppose!

Definitely Wilkinson's. They have all the same makes as boots and supermarkets but much cheaper. I would be more wary buying online as could be past sell by or not sealed or fake and you cant check first.

By the way most of the tests can go in 'stream' or 'cup', shouldnt really make any difference to result.

I get through a lot of the cheap ones as i test too early every month as just cant wait. But i keep a FR digital in the house for just in case period doesnt come or i get a positive/inconclusive result. Not that I have as yet! :-( My period sneakily waits until i have tested then comes within a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back