Grr DHs don't get our need to POAS

sookie

Reaction score
I just ordered ov strips and HPTs online and thought that it would be nice to have a digi HPT to use if I ever do get a BFP on an internet cheapie. So I ordered 2 digis as you can't buy them here and neither can you get ov tests.

Well DH sees the order and comes marching up demanding to know why I'm buying pregnancy tests that are soooooooooo expensive when they are cheap here in the shops. Blah blah blah. This is the first order I have made! and have been ttc for 6 months...

Sorry had to rant. DHs just don't get the need to POAS...

Oh Sookie if Dave had half an idea how much I have spent on HPT's over the past 4 months he would divorce me!! :oops:

Its a girl thing they just dont understand..... :shakehead:

Best not to let him know then ROM! I need to get myself a secret PayPal account. Problem is we have the same credit card and he checks every bill in detail. Bloody anal spendthrift!

Yep big mistake - we have a joint account and our own ones too!!! Best that way ..... :D

teehee!

DH once asked me if it was necessary to pee on quite so many sticks. I said 'Probably not. Guess it depends on how much you want a shag tonight, sweetie. If you're not bothered, I shan't bother POASing...' Funnily enough, he hasn't queried the POASing since! The sticks seem to have become associated in his mind with BDing! :rotfl:

OH told me off for buying so many sticks. He also rumbled my little stash of used OPK's that I had kept in date order in the bathroom cupboard. Its good to look back and see which line was the strongest! :lol: :oops:

He keeps using my pee glass to rinse his mouth out too, I havent the heart to tell him. I do wash it thoroughly I assure you. :rotfl:

Oh Loola and Kitty :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I keep my used OPK's tucked away in my office - I have this horrid fear that one day a client will call in for a meeting and notice them!!!

As for the cost in all honesty I just point out the price of a good bottle of wine and my point is made - I can either drink it or pee on it - the choice is his..... :D

My motto is if we cant afford to buy sticks then we really cant afford a baby!

I was clearing out my underwear drawer the other day, this is where I stash my sticks, and I counted 23 HPT's!! 2 Clearblue digitals, 5 normal Clearblue's and 16 ebay cheapies! Thats not counting OPK's. I have 26 of them aswell. I have alot of peeing to do. :lol:

I need to increase my stash! Internet shopping here I come!

god knows how much i spent the last year and a bit TTC with sticks

oh has no idea :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back