Different symptoms

CrazyChic

Reaction score
I feel like I'm looking into things that aren't there but has anyone else ft different in 2nd pregnancy? I'm 7 weeks and no way feel as bad as I did when I was pregnant with DD. I was working full time then don't know weather that has made a difference.

What is everyones experience? Don't get my wrong it's nice but makes me think something it's right. I do get some days I feel like I've been hit by a bus, but it felt constant with my DD xx

I feel like I'm looking into things that aren't there but has anyone else ft different in 2nd pregnancy? I'm 7 weeks and no way feel as bad as I did when I was pregnant with DD. I was working full time then don't know weather that has made a difference.

What is everyones experience? Don't get my wrong it's nice but makes me think something it's right. I do get some days I feel like I've been hit by a bus, but it felt constant with my DD xx

I will be 9 weeks Friday and my main symptoms have been breast tenderness. I was always tired at first, still am most days but other than that I seem to be normal feeling. I’ve had some nausea but no vomiting. I was the same with my daughter.

My symptoms this time have been much worse, but that’s to be expected with a twin pregnancy!
First time around was no walk in the park either I’m afraid.

Every pregnancy is different though.

In my 1st and 2nd pregnancy my symptoms were different, much worse with #2. So far this time, they are even worse.

No two pregnancies are the same :)

My pregnancy symptoms in the first trimester have been mostly emotional (instead of physical) — my first pregnancy it was so bad I basically went crazy, like I was a different person. My second pregnancy if I hadn’t taken a test or missed periods I never would have known I was pregnant! My first is a girl, second a boy, so maybe the hormones were just affecting me differently. But my best friend has two boys and her pregnancies were so different too.

Like others have said, each pregnancy is different. I'm on my 13th pregnancy so I know.

My two have been basically the same so far. But with the first one the sickness was really bad by 4 weeks, this time it was pretty mild until 6 weeks.

Thanks ladies for your response.

I guess every pregnancy is different as was sick this morning, and have never been sick before in pregnancy. I think you just get paranoid about every little change in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back