Difference in morning sickness/symptoms between pregnancies?

baby1201

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone seems to have a difference in their morning sickness/symptoms with different pregnancies. With baby boy 1 I had no morning sickness, baby boy 2 awful morning sickness from week 6 to about week 20, and baby 3 (this baby) only feel sick if I don't eat but if I eat I'm fine. I wonder why we differ so much between pregnancies??

In my first pregnancy i had hardly any symptoms other than a missed period and fatigue, no sickness or nausea, my 2nd pregnancy again only slight nausea on empty stomach nothing to moan about, 3rd pregnancy bad nausea and exhausted until 16-18 weeks i put that down to running after 2 other children, all 3 of mine are boys. This pregnancy my nausea is extreme, to the point were i physically retch and have almost been sick quite a few times, i feel awful, really struggling to keep it a secret at work as i just want to crawl under my desk and fall asleep!

I've heard people have extreme sickness with boys and girls, i think it just depends on your hormone levels and maybe age plays a factor, my first pregnancy i was 20 and now i'm almost 34!! xxxx

My first pregnancy is a mirror image of this pregnancy. Exactly the same. Severe sickness and fatigue! Roll on second trimester! Xx

I read your topic a few days ago flexilexi, do the medicine work for you? Being in your situation would be agony!

In my first pregnancy I felt horrible sick from 3-13 weeks. I was never physically sick but I felt so bad I wish I was. I had bad food aversions, especially chicken. I couldn't go near the stuff! I also had really bad cramps.

This pregnancy so far I have had the odd wave of mild sickness and a little nipple sensitivity but nothing else. I'm still only 4w5d so might take a few weeks for some real symptoms to kick in.

i only had sore boobs up until 6 weeks, then boom the nausea and fatigue have hit me like a ton of bricks! I had all these ideas of healthy eating and exercise - lol!! Think ill have to save that for the second trimester :)

I read your topic a few days ago flexilexi, do the medicine work for you? Being in your situation would be agony!

Unfortunately it hasn't worked yet, gonna give it a few more days to see if it will work xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back