• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dieting

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
how soon after giving birth can you start? i'm so desperate to keep losing weight, but i dunno how long i need to wait and regain all my energy levels and stuff!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with watching what you eat but I wouldn't diet yet, especially if you're breastfeeding :) Any weight you have on will probably naturally fall off for the next few weeks :)

You can join Slimming World and Weight Watchers after your 6 week check up so I wouldnt 'diet' before that but you can eat lots of healthy stuff to help :)

yea i'm defo going to leave it a little while, went a few hours without eting before and went well light headed!!

am not doing too well on the eating healthily side of things, am sitting here with a bag of mini dimes, slowly working my way thru them!!

Its recommend you wait until after your 6 week postnatal check :)

The important thing is to eat at least 1,200 calories a day, and eat little and often. Eating breakfast is a must, and you should steer away from things high in saturated fats, sugars and salts like junk food. These don't actually fill you up properly, so after an hour or two you will be hungry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back