Dieting god sends!

xrachx

Reaction score
Mug Shots.

The soups that is not Pictures..lol
anyone have them? they are one of my god sends when on the slimming world, i eat quite a few of them over the week as i think they are nice and filling and you can eat loads of them (they are free on green days)
what are your god sends? and why.

Low fat cottage cheese. If I'm hungry at night I'll either put some on a couple of ryvita or melba toast or just eat it straight out of the tub :D

cottage cheese is brilliant for dieting because its so high in protein . In fact if you melt it into soup it makes a soup much more filling AND high protein

rice cakes with peanut butter are good- the fat in the peanut butter will keep your metabolism up and also make you feel fuller longer

eat broccoli with every meal to add bulk to the meal

drink lots of water or loq sugar squash!

eat every couple of hours so you never get starving hungry

kellie80 said:
Low fat cottage cheese. If I'm hungry at night I'll either put some on a couple of ryvita or melba toast or just eat it straight out of the tub :D

owwwwww i do that i live on the stuff and tis free on slimmin world :lol:

xrachx said:
Mug Shots.

The soups that is not Pictures..lol
anyone have them? they are one of my god sends when on the slimming world, i eat quite a few of them over the week as i think they are nice and filling and you can eat loads of them (they are free on green days)
what are your god sends? and why.

oww spil...what the heck are these ? never heard of them ? but dying to know if they are free on green :think: :think: :think:

I love mug shots :lol: Im always suprised how much the pasta grows how sad am I :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back