Did you feel ill before labour started?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I had a mammoth vomiting session this morning, and have been feeling sick all day. Also feel a bit hot and faint.
Could this be a sign that labour is around the corner, or am I just getting ill?

How did everyone else feel before labour started?

About a week before i had all of mine i was quite sick

muppetmummy said:
I had a mammoth vomiting session this morning, and have been feeling sick all day. Also feel a bit hot and faint.
Could this be a sign that labour is around the corner, or am I just getting ill?

How did everyone else feel before labour started?
i felt exactly like this just before my waers went...good luck :dance:

i felt fine, just a bit grumpy :lol: and pre-labour-period-y-pains- i only vomited once i was about 5cms dilated, and that was only coz pain makes me feel nauseaous

I felt grumpy, achy and nauseous just before my waters went.. :think:

Thanks for the replies, I'm still feeling sick and feel a bit crampy in the cervix area. Also being plagued with terrible heatburn
Guess I'll just have to wait and see if anything happens.
James was born at 38+4, so I'm hoping this one will be early as well :pray:

I felt fine... no symptoms at all.

Good Luck! :D

With Stephen I had aches and pains and a blocked nose and felt like crap.

With Imogen(TMI) I had thrush,th shits and was physically sick and felt awful the days before and when i went into labour. But once in labour, I didnt feel ill at all.

Hope you pop soon MM i bet you have had enough!

yeah I have had enough and I still have almost 2 weeks till my due date! I dread to think how the girls ahead of me, and overdue are feeling.

I don't feel as sick today, just very, very tired, and the heartburn is driving me nuts :wall:

OH isn't helping, he keeps texting asking if I've popped, and telling me to bounce on my ball! I get stomach acid in my mouth when I bounce! :lol:

well I'm still here, still feel sick on and off but not as bad as it was on Monday.

I feel extremely tired more than anything now. Could easily sleep all day! :sleep:
My heartburn is horrendous too, wish someone would show this baby the way out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back