did anyone fel weepy before labour?

moomoo192

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 40 + 4 and had a sweep yesterday. Today i started losing my plug and have been getting a lot more frequent and stronger than normal BH's that trail off then come back again but seem to be getting stronger aty times. I also feel very weepy just like i could burst into tears for no reason, Part of me feels like i could actually go into labour tonight the way things are going based on my last 3 pregnancies and this one feels a lot like the way the last one started, but then the other part feels this is going to go on for a few more days yet :roll:

I can't remember feeling weepy though with any of my others and am wondering if its due to hormone changes or if its just because i know this pregnancy is coming to an end and is definately my last and i know i am gonna miss my bump and all the feelings of it moving inside me although i also can't wait to meet my baby.

did anyone else feel weepy at the end or is it just me being silly?

thanks all

Maybe its planetary...i NEVER CRY and today and yesterday i i've made up for it. Really super emotional. My O.H has gone climbing tonight and i had to text him to come home early, as i sooooooooooooooooooooooooo need his arms around me i'm a mess. I want him near me.......

I've never experienced this before and its number 5 .GO FIGURE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ooh lets just hope it means labour is just around the corner.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I did.... I wasn't going to get out of bed I felt so depressed last Tuesday... Didn't even come on the forum cos so many people were popping and I hadn't... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back