did the test

rachie29

Reaction score
and BFN..... no sign of AF yet so we'll have to wait and see. bbs still sore but not like last night!!!

will try again in a couple of days if af doesnt show.

:hug:

grrrr lol sorry darlin' - im sure its just coz you tested too early - i still think your in with a good chance hun :pray: :hug:

Aw hun :( doesn't mean it's going to stay a BFN. Let us know when you next test :D

:( Sorry. I completely agree with Miss Gobby...maybe in a few days..... :pray:

Awww sorry hun :hug: . Is af late? If not I agree with Miss Gobby also. Try and hold out till af is late then test again. Good luck & lots of Baby Dust....

Sorry to hear that - will keep my fingers crossed for you. :pray:

What is everyone's opinion on testing before AF is due? I have always tested about 3 days before AF due with First Response, got my BFN and never tested again (although AF always appeared soon after!).

First Response and Clear Blue boast they can detect pregnancy up to 4 days before.... but it doesn't always work like that I guess... :think:

Hi rachie
Sorry for your bfn but as they say its not over til the fat lady sings (or the witch shows in this case).
Stay positive as your symptoms sound promising and i'll keep fingers crossed for a bfp in the next few days.
Sarah x

I agree with everyone else, probably too early, I didnt get BFP til I was 4 days late and some dont get it til they are a couple of weeks late so dont give up hope just yet :hug: :hug:

cheers guys....

will test again at weekend if she stays away i reckon, that would 4/5 days late...... still have all same symptoms so if not og am in for a mega af!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back