did it!

roseanimal

Reaction score
called the doctor! but cause or work (nothing this week) it'll have to be next friday. it's a different doctor again so we'll see which of the 3 is best!

I hope they can give you some useful advice hun. 91 days :shock: that's mental! I will shut up moaning about my 2ww :wink:

:hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: !!!! That would drive me insane, do you still have all your hair?!! :lol:

hair? not seen any since day 40!! i'M A BALDY NOW! except for my tash which i waxed yesterday! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

actually I had a single eyelash yesterday but hubby woke me up last night to tell me my sister's hamster (we're hamstersitting) had escaped out its cage and had climbed the stairs and he'd caught it under the bed! it had come up to visit!! the thought of what my sister would do to me if I lost her precious fluffy baby made it fall out :(

maybe you could shave the hamster and make yourself a little wig?

hamsters are the most amazing escapologists...no matter how secure you think their cage is they get out! maybe he was lonely and wanted some company?

yay!! :cheer:
good on u hun- and don't take any of their "its quite normal...." bulls**t!!!
u can relax now! i'm in my own 2ww for my scan results!! we can wait together!!
xxx

kept putting it off cause thought by the time the appoinment gets here it'll be over - in my dreams! anyway I can always cancel it if af appears.

even if af appears hun don't cancel it- they should still investigate why ur cycles have been so long. also if af turns up with no ovulation u will want to find out why. have u had a scan yet? if not they will probably send u for 1
xxx

they will probably send u for that scan then hun- i had it yesterday. its unusual for them to diagnose u with pcos without one though as hormones are only part of the diagnosis. either way hopefully they will as it'll give them a better idea of what the problem is and give u effective treatment. if the don't suggest it i would mention it if i were u. :hug:
xxx

puds said:
even if af appears hun don't cancel it- they should still investigate why ur cycles have been so long. also if af turns up with no ovulation u will want to find out why. have u had a scan yet? if not they will probably send u for 1
xxx

Totally agree :D

Good Luck when you go :hug: :hug:

roseanimal said:
hair? not seen any since day 40!! i'M A BALDY NOW! except for my tash which i waxed yesterday! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha! I did mine this morning before going to the dentist! :rotfl:

i have the dentist tomorrow. it's the magifier that's not too flattering on a tash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back