Did anyone just know?

tots hope

Reaction score
My best friend thinks she may be pregnant and she said that she just as a feeling that she is. She has felt sick the last couple of mornings and also she said her boobs felt like they did when she needed to express milk with her first.

She said she also got pains about 10 days ago. She has just come off the pill - first cycle of trying so she isn't sure of when she is due on. She is hoping to test tomorrow

I will be estatic if she is as we have always said about maternity leave together. Im not getting that excited really!

So did anyone just know they were?

yes i did. with all my pregnancy's.

with nay i knew right away but tried to deny it :roll: sometimes you just know it's really weird.

I did with all my pregnancys :shock:
I just had a gut feeling about them every time its hard to explain especially coz I didn't have any distinct symptoms :shock:
It was the same with the sex of my babys - I just knew!

yeah i think i just knew. i denied it 2 myself tho i think! i also just knew when i was in pre-labour as well. our bodies are very clever!

I knew too - from quite early on

I got a BFP four days before my period was even due because i just knew so i took the test to confirm it to Richard lol

yea i knew second time round i was pregnant just needed confirmation from the docs :) :cheer: :dance: just felt deep down i was :)

Absolutely knew. And I was not trying to get pregnant at all!

I knew my period would not show. I knew the night I conceived that I would be pregnant. This may sound bizarre but I have a friend who had the exact same thing.

I had also had a dream a few weeks previously that I had a baby girl and called her April. I am due in April. Am not calling her April but I will be shocked if it is a boy.

I am 42 and this is my first ever pregnancy.

Hi

I had a gut feeling with Kiara but was still sooo shocked when i found out.
With Kadyn i also had a feeling because my af was late but i was still having cramps so was doubtful!! good luck to your friend

Katrina

Definitely - just "knew" deep down that something was different and knew what gender she was too. I had a feeling it was a girl as soon as I knew.

With this one, it was different. I was meandering about the day after dtd and just had a sudden flash of...."oh...I'm pregnant", but didn't think any more of it, although I kept having the same thought....but then I had a negative pregnancy test, so thought I was just going mad... Still didn't come on and then 4 days later I got my positive. :)

Think this one is a boy....I wait to find out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back