Did anyone film the birth?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I really really want to film the birth.
Like film a few bits of labour and then film my foof while shes coming out.

Has anyone done this?

Only thing is Id have to buy a camcorder, iv seen a nice decent one for about £110
but do you think its worth it/do many of u use video cameras in day to day life to film the kiddies or are they a waste of money??

Thanks.

I will film next time, am pretty gutted I didn't with Odhrán, I would even consider a one born every minute thing

I'm getting a camcorder for Christmas Day to record us coming down the stairs to the presents etc.. I will use it as I'm forever taking videos on my phone, so it would be better quality and easier to load onto the computer x

I wish I had it filmed but everything was too quick! I really do regret not having it filmed. I'd love to see a baby being born but won't get the chance to see mine cos I'm not having anymore!

I would like a view from down there and from my view x

I think Id film it next time. No shots of 'there' though!!

We actually had one with us but everything was up in the other ward as they didn't think I was in established labour, so we didn't even have our digital camera when he was born, just a few fuzzy phone pics. I don't know if they would have let us film anyway as his heartbeat was dropping low and I had to have an epesiotomy and forceps. Not sure how happy they would have been about being filmed doing it in case I complained later, although really that shouldn't bother them. I would really love to have some of it filmed as I don't remember the last four hours really!

Before the birth I was like "no way!" but nowI really wish I had!, IF I ever have another (not likely) I would definitely film it!

I know it's amazing but I can't say I would want to watch it! I wanted to forget the whole thing once it was over and I had my baby boy xxx

We didnt film it as such but used my digital camera which takes a sequence of pics very fast so we have a memory of him coming out! No one will ever see them except us but its lovely to look at xx

I dont think I would film , I do however wish I took more pictures and would consider it this time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back