anyone been for 4D scan?

Nicola g

Reaction score
Ive booked our for the 23rd Dec as a family pressie for me,hubby and girls.

Are they really worth the money? I really want to go for one as this will be our last baby plus with it being an only son for hubby.

It's just MIL sticking her nose in saying 'why not just film the baby after birth!'

i had a 3d/4d scan with my 4th and it was amazing, it was deffo worth every penny

Yup worth every penny.... they are an amazing bit of technology...

My mums got some ultrasound scans of me, some of the first in the UK and they are amazing to look at now, and I am very proud of them...

You're little one will be very proud of theirs in the years to come.. :)

We had a 3D scan with Maya, it was amazing! They gave us photos and a video lasting 10 minutes. We couldn't stop watching it until she was born. Definitely worth it! It will be great to watch when your baby grows up too! Go for it! :dance: A perfect Christmas gift for all of you! :hug:

yush :D

here's a clip of my video... my scan was done at 30 weeks.

http://www.kewego.co.uk/video/iLyROoaftQVG.html>4D

and I got a DVD, CD of pictures (I got 75), 6 photo prints, and 1 a4 photo print. mine lasted about 20 minutes or so and we managed to do the scan and stay in team green (by choice)!

definately worth it :D

x

It was the most amazing experience. I would have paid double. In fact hubby and i are thinking of going back again!
its great cos the pics are so clear but not only that, you dont feel rushed like you usually do when you go for the NHS scans. The sonographer we had at the 4d one was great and explained everything to us- even showed us the umbilical chord and how it worked etc. YOu feel like you can ask loads of questions cos your paying and not being rushed through as quick as poss
We ended up with 8 good pics of James, and a CD and a DVD of the scan.
Well well worth it!

Yeah they are amazing :D

Here's one of our pics we got a DVD too....

4D001.jpg

wow great vid lecker and lovely photo happy, i think i will deffo go for it.

Got it booked on the 23rd Dec, day before xmas eve :cheer:

Our 4D scan is on Saturday and my Dad and sister are both coming along too. Cannot wait!!

It was worth it. It's is fantastic to have a lasting memory of your pregnancy and is a great bonding tool.

Everyone will love watching the dvd and looking at the pics, including your mil. xxx

i loved mine, just gave me some reassurance and the pics are lovely for the baby book :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back