Epidurals - who has had one................

nope but the gas and air did lol

i did feel out of it in both labours. dont no if it was the gas and air or the epidural?
but the gas and air made me laugh i was sayihng such embaresing things :oops:

dionne said:
i did feel out of it in both labours. dont no if it was the gas and air or the epidural?
but the gas and air made me laugh i was sayihng such embaresing things :oops:

I think its probably the gas and air as that is supposed to alter your perception of pain and make you feel drunk, where as I havent heard an epidural do that???

I could be wrong though :think:

yes must have been the gas and air. i remember feeling like my entire body had pins and needles like when i get real drunk. i lurve gas and air. it was great but gives awful dry lips.

dionne said:
yes must have been the gas and air. i remember feeling like my entire body had pins and needles like when i get real drunk. i lurve gas and air. it was great but gives awful dry lips.

The question is though what do you love more...epidoodle or G&A?

:rotfl:

With my first, 14 years ago, I had pethidine and gas and air. The gas and air had a full face mask and I was told to breath in during the contraction but then take it away as it peaked. Well that thing was clamped to my face for dear life and the MW tried to prise it away but I wasnt having any of it, eventually though I dropped it and my hands and feet contorted and I couldnt speak - too much lol, was great buz though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back