Did any of you use a clearblue FM??

LittleLambe

Reaction score
:wave: Hi...

unfortunatley I'm still over in TTC, but I have just bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor and I just wondered what everyones experiences were?? When you got your BFP's had us BDed on "High" & "Peak" days?? or just Peak days?? how many months did it take you to get your BFP??

Hopefully I'll be over here with you guy's soon :pray:

I didnt use a monitor (got on off mel but I got my bfp b4 i needed to use it!!!) but it took me 4 months to get my bfp but everyone is different so try not to worry... I know I know easier said then done :lol: xx good luck hun xx

LittleLambe said:
:wave: Hi...

unfortunatley I'm still over in TTC, but I have just bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor and I just wondered what everyones experiences were?? When you got your BFP's had us BDed on "High" & "Peak" days?? or just Peak days?? how many months did it take you to get your BFP??

Hopefully I'll be over here with you guy's soon :pray:

hello!
i have one!
i started to use mine the month i got my BFP!
it may have been my month anyway but i definatley think it helped!
we bd'ed on the peak days and the high days,i got 3 high and 2 peak if i remember rightly,we bd'ed 3 times in this period,like one day,miss a day!!
i had used ov tests before but never got a high on them ever! i may have missed the window as i was using them at different times of the day give or take a few hours etc but the month i used this i got my bfp!
we also started using pre seed that month aswell for the first time,other then that the only other thing i did different was to chill out abit about the ttc thing as i had been getting abit obsessed beforehand!
i guess i will not know which it was that got my bfp but it was one of them or all 3!! :cheer:

good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back