TTC with question for mum's to be :)

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Iv posted this in the Pregnancy section but thought id also post in here just incase anyone in here can help! :) x

Hi all mummy's to be! :smile:

I hope you dont mind me popping over from the TTC section but wanted to ask a queston and as you all got your BFP WOOP WOOP! then think you are the best ladies to ask.

Iv been using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor for 3 complete cycles (on month 4 now) and I seem to get a lot of high days before I get my peak days, I know that you get a high day when the monitor detect Estrogen....do you think I might be producing to much Estrogen and thats why I get so any high days? If so is this good or bad and what should I do?

Would be great if anyone could help....thanks all and congrats to you all! :smile: x

Last edited:
Hi Pink Butterfly, sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, have you tried asking your doctor? Maybe they could do blood test to check your levels? x

Didn't want to read and run. But unfortunately I never used a CBFM so really don't have a clue about them.
Try calling your GP and asking for advice? Or maybe there's something on google about it?
Sorry can't be more help x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, yeah think if I dont get my BFP in the next 2 or 3 months im going to go and get my bloods done as best to know....I suppose.

Thanks again and I hope you both have great stress free pregnancies and I hope to be in this section soon with you! FX x

Fx for u :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hey pink butterfly i got 4 highs before my two peaks hun, only used it the one month so couldnt tell you any more than that. im not too sure about estrogen levels tho tbh. fx you get your bfp this cycle with it and you can join us in tri 1 :) :)

Hiya,
I had lots of highs (about 15) before I had two peak days but then I was very lucky cos I used this for one month and got pregnant. :)

Hope you get a BFP soon :)
x

Hi Pink Butterfly! Lovely to 'see' you!!!

I used the CBFM for three months....got my BFP on the third month. I'll try to remember what I got.....

The first month I got something like 18 high days and no peaks - which is normal while it gets to know you.

The second month I got less highs (around 10 I think), and two peaks.

Third month I got something like 5/6 highs and two peaks.

So it seemed to 'get to know' me!! Clever little machine!!

It sounds like the machine is struggling to detect the changes in your hormone levels - that the difference between high and low isn't that much...if that makes sense?!

Are you getting your peaks? If you are, I wouldn't worry about having lots of 'high' days. But if not, then have you tried temping?

xxx

hey pink butterfly i got 4 highs before my two peaks hun, only used it the one month so couldnt tell you any more than that. im not too sure about estrogen levels tho tbh. fx you get your bfp this cycle with it and you can join us in tri 1 :) :)
Thanks hun! How amazing that you only used it for one month! :) Hope is all going well and I hope to be in tri 1 with you all soon! :) x

Hi Pink Butterfly! Lovely to 'see' you!!!

I used the CBFM for three months....got my BFP on the third month. I'll try to remember what I got.....

The first month I got something like 18 high days and no peaks - which is normal while it gets to know you.

The second month I got less highs (around 10 I think), and two peaks.

Third month I got something like 5/6 highs and two peaks.

So it seemed to 'get to know' me!! Clever little machine!!

It sounds like the machine is struggling to detect the changes in your hormone levels - that the difference between high and low isn't that much...if that makes sense?!

Are you getting your peaks? If you are, I wouldn't worry about having lots of 'high' days. But if not, then have you tried temping?

xxx
Hi Mouse! Good to talk to you again.....you should pop into my jouranl now and then, you to babyg as miss talking to you about the CBFM (saying that I could easily pop in here to see you but feel a bit like a place I should not visit to much until I get my BFP IYNWIM) :)

Yeah I get my peaks....so maybe I shouldnt worry :) will give it a few more months and if still lots and lots of highs going to get test done.

Hope you are well, 6 weeks and 5 days! I remember you asking me questions about the CBFM! LOL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back