TTC one day mummy FX with question. :)

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Hi all mummy's to be! :)

I hope you dont mind me popping over from the TTC section but wanted to ask a queston and as you all got your BFP WOOP WOOP! then think you are the best ladies to ask.

Iv been using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor for 3 complete cycles (on month 4 now) and I seem to get a lot of high days before I get my peak days, I know that you get a high day when the monitor detect Estrogen....do you think I might be producing to much Estrogen and thats why I get so any high days? If so is this good or bad and what should I do?

Would be great if anyone could help....thanks all and congrats to you all! :) x

ive never used it so i dont know how exactly how it works, when i tried with both of mine i charted my temperature every singe day and monitered my dishcharge

when it becomes egg white along with an increase in body temp that is when you are most fertile

dunno if thats helpped or not

Hi Hun I used the cbfm and can't rate the machine enough. When do you
Dtd?Do you do it on all high or just peak? As you can do it too much. I would dtd on the day before peak, and peak one and day after peaks just to make sure

Also I downloaded a fertility chart from fertility friend which was also spot on for me

Xxx

Hi Hun I used the cbfm and can't rate the machine enough. When do you
Dtd?Do you do it on all high or just peak? As you can do it too much. I would dtd on the day before peak, and peak one and day after peaks just to make sure

Also I downloaded a fertility chart from fertility friend which was also spot on for me

Xxx
I heard such good things about it I had to get one :) I to the SMEPing plan, so bed every other day from cd 8 and then when I get a peak on monitor bed on those days and day after then you are suppose to miss a day then bed one more day but dont know if that is worth it?

Just a bit concerned why I get so many High days before my peak days....think if I dont get my BFP in the next 2-3 cycles then I will speak to my GP and try and get some tests done as thining im got to much Estrogen! :( must be otherwise i wouldnt be getting so many high days! Always something to worry about hey! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back