• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

diarrhea possibly TMI

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hii ladies :wave:
Ok so iv had diarrhea since xmas eve and still have it very severley!!! i cant go out anywhere becos its that bad lol.
i am 4 days overdue now, and heard it can be a sign of labour but surley it should not go on this long i thought just maybe a big clearout then thats it but whatever i eat comes out the other end as brown water (SORRY) :oops: :oops: within 10 mins!!!
its really unpleasant and i was wondering if anyone else had experienced this??
its not due to something i ate as iv had no sickness and i dont think its a bug as i feel fine in general and nobody else in the household has it

thanks in advance!!

i had a pretty severe clearout the morning i went into labour. and through out :oops:

do you have any other signs or feeling of being close. 3 days leading up to my labour my legs were killing me, felt like i had done a massive work out, and couldnt lift them easily. that and loosing my plug 2 weeks before were the only signs i had.

No iv lost no plug or no contractions or back pain ect BUT i have had reaaaally heavy painful legs, kind of like iv been for to the gym for the day, not that i know what that feels like lol, but i didnt think of that as a sign?? i normally get this around AF time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back