diahorrea

sarahg

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi but I have had three episodes of diahorrea and terrible wind and pain since getting preggie.I also struggle whether to sit down or stand because I am sick at the same time. :( Each time I have nearly fainted and feel dreadful - is this normal or should I be concerned. I am eating bland normal food and have not bought any take aways etc that might cause food poisoning.

I am seeing the midwife tomorrow for the first time so will be asking her but wondered if anyone else had experienced this.

I do have a history of fainting so this may not be unusual but this has never happened so frequently. :oops:

it could be low blood preassure hun as every woman who becomes PG your blood preassure goes up and down all teh time. Are you taking folic acid and iron tablets?

i took both and multi vits all through both my pregnancys helped a little with the fainting but not a great deal. Nothing i can suggest for the other part but you may find in a few weeks you mightbecome constipated withiron tablets just get fibo gel and mix it with lemmonade as it tastes horrible with water and doesnt mix very well....lol

Hope you get better soon and begin to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy take care

Jean
xx

I am exactly the same.
the worse thing that happened to me was that me , my husband and our 7 yr old went out to have something to eat at the local pub.
We chose tha table and i put shelby in the play area. we chose what we wanted to eat and as i was about to order it i felt the worse stomach ache you could ever wish for.
Needless to say, shelby was not happy to be dragged out of the play area with no shoes on to be told we had to go go home !!! i only just made it home in time. i am sick of this happening to me now because i can seem to be able to go anywhere without feeling like i want to be sick or needing the bathroom !!!! i am nine weeks and 1 day
Michelle xxx

Hi there congrats on your pregnancy.
I have been suffering from the runs about once a day. I work on a gastro ward in hospital and was worried i had an infection. The nurse said it was pregnancy poos :lol: (although never heard of that lol) and i have been suffering terrible wind :oops:
MY friend is 17 weeks pregnant and from about 8 weeks she had terrible smelly dihorea. it has cleared up now.
I think some people may suffer with some sort of altered bowel habits but if it is really bad and you are feeling faint alot then i would get checked out like the other girls said.
Hope your symoptoms ease up and you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy
Pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back