DH not interested in bedroom antics anymore!!!

I must admit I had a two day back ache after our last effort. And there was no other explanation for the ache, as it went away on saturday and hasn't returned.

I think we might end up calling it a day at this rate. It's starting to get very awquard anyway.

The DH will be very pleased if I give up asking, he always has more interesting things to do anyway.

I can't believe these husbands with low sex drives - you girls are so lucky!! Mine fancies me even more when I am pregnant :?

lol Kerry

Yeah wish my D/H was a bit lower too! Mind you I probably wouldnt be sitting here typing this if it was LOL :D

Just hope he doesnt get fed up with me. He's got a few months to go yet! :shock:

L x

LOL i like this post too, were all in the same boat. I cant even manage once a month at the mo, i am so tired and it hurts too!

OH gets fed up with never doing it but i try to please him in other ways if i can :oops: its just awkward and my boobs ache all the time.

Cant wait till after to get back to normal! :D :D :D

Kerry. I don't feel that lucky! LOL

It has been annoying me for years! I want to get used to his low libido but I just can't! The thing that annoys me is that we only kiss properly when we are at it, and I can't bare the thought that we may not kiss passionately for the best part of six months. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We had a conversation the other night about it and I basically said that I was fascinated to find out just how long he could go without any affection. He didn't seem to think that there would be a problem :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . He said that he wouldn't ask for anything naughty until I initiated it. My response was "Why change the habit of a lifetime?". If he hasn't asked for it in nine years, why will he start now?

I'm quite grumpy about it actually and I think his low libido is the weakest link in our otherwise perfect marriage.

Ho Hum. (She says going off in a huff in search of Cadburys dairy milk family size)

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
It has been annoying me for years! I want to get used to his low libido but I just can't! The thing that annoys me is that we only kiss properly when we are at it, and I can't bare the thought that we may not kiss passionately for the best part of six months.

Sarah! ha ha ha ha - I am in exactly the same boat! Can't even believe we fell pregnant - starting to think it to be the immaculate conception!

You lucky buggers that get it (boo hoo) once a week - I'd be stoked if I got it once a week! I have a high sex drive (could do it daily if it was on offer) but he could last a year I'm sure!

The kissing thing Sarah, I know mate - we don't even need to have intercourse really. If kissed me passionately, I'd orgasm straight away.

On another topic, vibrators? This is my only reliability in the times of need - being pregnant, is it a good idea or a bad one? Any ideas ladies?

Sass

I wasn't going to mention this, but have to say that I have dabbled in my rabbit a couple of times and everything still seems to be fine. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

So sorry Sarah, it sounds like it is a real drag for you hun.

My libido is hardly through the roof but even I couldn't normally go without for more then 2-3 weeks, ok at the moment thats different due to bump etc but my libido has increased after each baby so hope to get back to normal after the birth.........or at least once everything stops hurting!!! :wink:

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
I wasn't going to mention this, but have to say that I have dabbled in my rabbit a couple of times and everything still seems to be fine. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Thank god.....I was a bit worried about dabbling, won't do it often though just in case.

Nothing to be ashamed of me dear.

I'm not ashamed about it. But I do go through a big period of guilt afterwards and worry I might have harmed something.

No woman should be ashamed for admitting they like to enjoy themself. Men have been indulging for centuries. Its about time we had some fun.

You go girls!!

Orgasms are apparently very good for your baby as it increases their blood supply etc............and what better way to get them than without your DH squashing your bump!!

Us women have needs to!! :wink: Just not the energy for an evening of doubles!!

Well I've had official permission from Kerry the resident Doula.

yippeeee.

No need to feel guilty about my bean now.

If it is good for him, then I can't deny him can I, what sort of mother would I be? :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: LOL

Must just add though - on a serious note. I used mine the other day and bled afterwards, only for about 10 mins but it totally panicked me. I rang the midwife who said that it was obviously just that that had caused the bleed and she advised not to use it again!!

She said I must have had a polyp or something up there but providing I didn't bleed anymore and that baby was still moving ok I wasn't to worry - we all know thats easier said than done though don't we!!

Just felt so embarrased having to explain to the midwife what was wrong!!

Just glad I didn't have to show my face at the surgery!! :? and that she was happy to settle it over the phone!! :oops:

Midwife was so cool about it though, I was so embarrassed to ring up but she said it was obvious what had caused it and that I should look at it as a learning curve!!

I think that vibrators such as the rampent rabbit are the best bet (and best product lol) as you dont really have too much penetration.... its more for clitoral stimulation. I was in hospital after having a bleed during and after sex.....turned out i have a polyp but ive always been fine with my rabbit.....which is a good job as O/H isnt too kean since the scare! lol

My rabbit must have had it's teeth out then!!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back