Desperate mws

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Am watching it on really and all the women have hairy foofs lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

LOL, now watching it coz of you. I'm paranoid about my lady garden. It needs a good prune but I need help and I I don't trust DH not to make a mess of it. Surely a hairy growler is better that having random tufts!

Agh bollocks forgot to record it! I gave yesterday's ready to watch!

I noticed the same thing yesterday lol I apologised to mw yesterday for my garden and she said it was very neat lol phew

I watched that the other day and one womans baby fell out of her pretty much. I've never seen anything like it before.

She had her membranes broken and then after that she started screaming and there was a big gush of water and the midwives ran to her and the baby literally flew out!

I hope my labour goes quick like that lol

Did you see that Jamster advert! £4.50 A WEEK! Just so they can text you baby names! Jog on I say.

Last edited:
I watched that the other day and one womans baby fell out of her pretty much. I've never seen anything like it before.

She had her membranes broken and then after that she started screaming and there was a big gush of water and the midwives ran to her and the baby literally flew out!

I hope my labour goes quick like that lol

:shock: my kind of labour

Lol that woman was a bit deranged lol

ha ha - have recorded todays as was busy when it was on..but did watch the one where the baby flew out...amazing!!

Will now be checking out hairy foofs!! xx

When i had to go in the other day i had hairy foof and legs cos i was due a good veet... honestly when your scared something is wrong or in labour you won't care its not like the doctor or midwife points it out, i mean there not attractive anyway lol x

I'll tape it and give it a go. Might scare me though, and not just the hairy growlers.

I had to de-hair mine yesterday :blush: razor and shaving mirror seemed to do the trick. Feel so much cleaner now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back