Nipple stimulation

Yes, but I call it 'fiddling', as it's much closer to the truth. I only do it because I find it fascinating that my boobs are producing food!

Lol ish I not quite sure what to do lol
Squeeze or rub? Lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yeah I tried but u need to do it for 15 mins 2-3 times a day apparently?! Couldn't do that for that long!! Felt a bit weird after a while ;-)

Imagine us all doin it and bouncing away lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

It sounds a bit kinky to me. What are you meant to do?

I don't squeeze, I... um, sort of pull the sides and I get a few droplets instantly. This is SO.DISGUSTING. !!!

It sounds to me like this is a job for my hubby...he doesn't get bored with touching them... :rotfl:

ive had a wee footer - but mostly its cause i dont really leak - so occasionallly i like to check. lol

xxx

My husband runs a mile in the opposite direction if he sees me do it, I don't think he's too keen on colostrum. Says it looks like pus. Hmph! It so happens it's one of the most nutritious substances known to man, and I am clever enough to produce it, LOL!

I have a little bit but with leaking and sore nipples, I'm not really in the mood :lol:
xxx

How do you do it exactly? I've prodded mine a little bit but nothing! x

This is awfully gross, but here goes: hold nipple with both thumbs, then pull lightly in opposite directions. Usually works for me, I get a few droplets. I am stupid enough to do it just to make sure everything is still functioning.

I never got any leaks, so I don't think it causes anything it shouldn't.

Thanks hun! Will go upstairs and try and report back lol. Don't fancy doing it in front of OH! Lol.xx

lol i check mine every night and do that ish to make sure nothing gets clogged up in my piercing holes. i took out the bars when i was like 8 weeks cos they were getting sore and irritated all the time but if i leave them then the lil bit of milky creamy stuff tends to build up in em. even comes out thru the middle of one of them so i figure its meant to do that but wanna make sure they dont get crusty or anything....

Nothing natta! Where's mine? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back