• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Depression x

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Went doctors yesterday and have been told i have manic depression, due to my 3 Miscarriages. I have tried to be so strong and keep in my emotions in and keep a straight face but i find when i am on my own i am breaking down, even to the point of me hiding underneath the covers all day and not wanting to get ready or go out, i am even ignoring the house work, which is so unlike me.
I just feel so down, i have had nothing but illness since my 3rd miscarriage it isn't related to it but i think my body has just gone into meltdown because i am finding it hard to cope. I have councilling booked so i can rant and vent about my problems which is a nice thing, it's nice to be heard :)
I just miss my three babies so much i think because it is coming up to when i would have given birth with my first i am feeling it more than ever.
Sorry about my rant, i am crying now writing this, my OH is at work and needed to let off some steam xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know exactly what you are going thru as I was diagnosed with it about 2 years ago because I've had 2 MC. I went to counselling for a while but the counseller was useless! I hope you get better soon and you get all the support you need! Especially from your OH, he will be the one you need the most thru this. Dont be scared to tell others, if they care they will be there for you. You will learn to cope and get thru this. I'll be thinking of you, keep us posted xx

Big hugs hon. Look after u and take the help ur offered. Must be really tough to have gone through what u have and i'm thinking of u x x x

Big hugs sweetheart! So sorry about what you're going through. I've never had an mc but know a hell of alot about having a mental illness, feel free to message me anytime! Hope the counselling helps some and you get some support from those around you! Take care of yourself!

Hello sweetie, I've been thinking about you recently. Glad that you're getting some help, I had NHS councelling a while ago for depression and it was the best thing that I ever did, she was fantastic. I hope you have a good experience and it works for you. Always here for you if you need a rant.

xxxxx

big loves hun. hope hope u get the help u need. i know how hard it is i have also had 3 mc. i some times feel like am going a little crazy. coming on here and talking to the other girls on here keeps me sane i think. sending lots of love ur way xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you had to go through all this :(

I know its hard at the minute and you will never forget but it will get easier to cope.

You deserve some luck and i hope you get some!!! big :hugs: hun, stay strong xxx

Thank you all so much for caring and thinking about me. I will keep you updated xxxxxx

Well done for taking up the counciling, that sounds like a really good and helpful step for you both,
Remember we are all here for you anytime as an ear to listen or support - hang in there X

Just read your post... I hope talking both here and with your counsellor helps.. miscarriages take so much out of you mentally, physically and emotionally. One day you feel fine and then another day it can hit you hard. Its such a confusing time with lots of unanswered questions, and what ifs.. I just know that as time passes the better days become more frequent.. I wish you a steady road to recovery... HUGS peace etc. Elly x

counselling sounds a good step to be taking, im so sorry to hear of your losses, i am struggling to cope with teh decision to end our pregnancy for medical reasons (see thread should you wish to know more) and loosing a baby whatever the reason is awful for all of us, the best we can do is try to get on with day to day things going through the motions can help make us feel better sometimes rather than letting the mind take over, its so difficult when you feel so devastated and sad, prehaps ther are things your doctor can offer you to minimise the chances of future mcs? i dont know as this was my first pregnancy and iv not had a misscarriage as such. i feel for you and am thinking of you big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back