Dentist?

Krystal

Reaction score
awww my poor tooth :cry: :cry:

One at the back has broken away leaving a big sharp bit left. :puke:

I'm not registered with a dentist, always had a bit of a fear of them TBH. Last time I had a really bad abcess on one of them and had to get it taken out but got referred to an anxiety clinic in Billingham to get put to sleep to have it removed :(

Anyway i'll get to my point, now I really have to get over my fear and go and get my teeth sorted cos at this rate i'll have none by the time I hit 40!!!

How do you get into a dentist? I have read in newspapers how hard it is and haven't got a clue where to start.

Do I get free treatment at the moment or is that only when i'm pregnant? (BTW for some reason I typed when i'm drunk there instead.. must need alcohol :rotfl: )

Your primary care trust should let you know which dentists you can use and are taking in patients. Ours are always screaming out for paitents so its a case of the media being hysterical as usual :roll: . Did you get a materniry exemption card, you should get free treatment until he is 1 year old. Hope you find one hun. Good luck. Dentists are not as bad as you think. I used to have a real fear but just told myself to get over it.

Thanks Natalie, I called my local one. I explained I wasn't registered with a dentist now and she said dentists no longer take registrations and you can just call any of them to get an appointment and they will take you and you pay dependent of your situation so I guess mine should be free :cheer:

I have an appointment next Tuesday and i'm not in any pain so thats ok.

I will definately get over my fear.. hell I can do the whole labour thing so bring it on :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back