My fear of dentist!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
Omg I have always had a huge fear of dentist, even as a child I always needed work done and my bro and sis r yet to even get theirs cleaned by dentist!!!

Well after loads proba ( my first dentist hung himself , he had 12000 patients on his books so took 2 yrs to find a dentist, then Preg twice got dentist during that but they couldn't do anything as Preg etc I finally went to dentist!!!!

She is brill lol but I've Looooads of work to get done!! Got a tooth pulled today and I'm aliiiive Woohooo I don't beleeeeev it!!!! All thefussing I've done it's really not that bad lol xx

Woohoooooo go you :love:

Dentist has never bothered me, mine is so lovely, gives me G&A even for a check up :lol: xx

I hate the dentist too! Took me 6 years to pluck up the courage to go again and I've now been twice in a year. Luckily nothing needed doing, if a needle comes near my mouth I'll prob pass out :(

I need to go this week... I have one tooth which always has problems ive had 3 fillings and a root canal on it and its still giving me lots of pain.. i actually want it pulled out.. Not looking forward to it but at least it will stop the constant pain!

seriously chick i got mine pulled out and it didnt hurt AT ALL, bit tender today but nothing to complain about at all...

my last dentist said i needed an operation to take my 4 wisdom teeth out as they were in my gums... but this dentist is taking 4 teeth out and letting the wisdoms come thru so much better as i realllllly didnt want my jaw/gums sliced!!

xxx

well done you! i had a dentist appoint yest but it got cancelled grrrrr i was dragging my partner alongm bcoz he has really really bad teeth hasnt been to dentist for years due to fear...and now his teeth are crumbling. i dont know what they r gna do?? and how much its gna cost urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh we just ad a baby too ahhh xxx

r u on working tax credits?? bcoz if sooo its all FREE!! xx

:yay: glad it went well! Im actually petrified of the dentist! I was fine wen I was younger, but since having K it's awful! Had a bit of a bad experience which I won't go into so I don't scare people, but I hate it! I actually threw ip the other week with the fear of a check up! Had a filling a week later and I didn't even have anaesthetic, but it was fine! Hate hate hate the dentist tho!!!

you know if you are that bad with the dentist you can be put under at the hospital and get treated there my sil as that much of a fear her dental treatment is done at the hospital

nooo not eligible for working class credit apparently "earn too much" ha what a joke.........the government have funny idea on "whos rich n whos not"

I've been loads since I had Zac, trying to get everything in before he is 1 and I have to start paying again! I'm going tomorrow for a scale and polish x

I'm terrified and haven't been in years! I know I need to go but I can't :( I don't even have one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back