• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Delivery

Vicki83

Reaction score
Well i got home last night to a massive delivery, i was like a kid at xmas opening all the boxes! Here's what i got-

Cotbed mattress
Sheets
Blankets
Cot bumper set
Cot mobile
Changing mat
Bath set
Bath support
Cuddle robes
Moniter
Steriliser
Changing box
Bouncy chair
Grooming Set

I still need to get my moses basket & stand (best mate is getting that for us), travel system (dad's getting that for us) and my cotbed (dear brother getting for us.

Also got my bottles, vests, babygros, sleepsuits, bibs, cardigans, hats, scratch mitts, socks, snow suits, bootees and a few wee outfits.

Can anyone think of anything i am missing?

you always forget something hun mothercare book had quite a good list in the back if you have one

you must have been so excited,my cot bed is being delivered on the 23rd and i am so excited :oops: :lol: ,don't think you are missing anything :think: ,have you got a supply of nappies,wipes,nappy sacks,cotton wool balls and baby bath oh and fomula (if you are bottlefeeding?) :cheer: xx

you're not missing anything from what i can see! what a lucky baby!

have you been fitted for a bra though? or are you still wearing your pre pregnant one?

I've got a supply of nappies, gonna start stocking up on my toiletries now as i think i've got the main things!

I've got myself a few new bras as my boobs keep growing out of the ones i am buying!

title of this topic got me all excited! :(

Think I'm a baby addict.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back