Delayed symptoms!!

sarahbuchanan

Reaction score
Hi all!

I will be approx 12 weeks next Wednesday and this morning was the first time I was sick! Yuk! I have felt very occasionally a little bit sick but that passed quite quickly, so I was quite surprised after eating my cereal this morning that I bought it back up again! I thought I might have had an easy ride with regards to the morning sickness symptoms and I suppose I have compared to some of you poor ladies out there...... :oops:

I am having trouble finding my appetite over the last few weeks, I feel hungry but yet it takes me forever and a day to make up my mind what I fancy to eat, I am constantly searching the cuboards to get inspiration but I normally settle for something basic like soup/crackers for lunch. I mentally force myself to eat the meal at dinner time that my husband and I are eating but I haven't had a clean plate in ages! I thought you are meant to gain an appetite not loose one!? Oh well, I am eating at least, perhaps not as much I thought I should be! Any others had this experience? Hope it passes soon! :?

Bye for now!
Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

I have had and am still suffering from loss of appetite since 8 weeks, i have been living on toast, cereal, chips and noodles, basically anything without much taste, over the last week i have started to add a little variety i.e veg soup, but i can't even look at meat, i find now i can't eat a large meal but get hungry again pretty soon after eating so i eat small meals but often, i even failed to eat a kids meal when we went out the other day :eek: i had the biggest appetite ever before lol, i have lost nearly a stone in 8 weeks, i have told my midwife and she's not too concerned because i have ben taking pregnancy vitamins, i am now begining to show :D and baby is fine.

Manda x

HI Manda!

Thanks for you reply, it helps to know there is someone else who feel similar to me! Hopefully we will gain our appetites back soon!

Glad you and bump are well!

Sarah x

Eveybody is different when it comes to the nausea and vomitting ... and each pregnancy is different. For ME, I was fine with my two boys ... alittle nausea but not much and it was over by 12 or 13 weeks ... my daughter on the other hand ... I was tired all the time and nausas and vomitting quit often, it too ended around 12 weeks, but I actually vomittted with her several times, but not with the boys. Now with this pregnancy, it is my daughters pregnancy times 2!!! I am hungry all the time, however, have no desire to eat. Anything at anytime of the day triggers me to "lose my cookies." Of course my kids think its hilarious and TRY to make mommy puke. :? Anyhow ... the good news, at least this is how I look at it ... is that I AM GETTING SICK ... that means there IS A BABY IN THERE GROWING!! YEA!!! My 9 week U/S was great, all is well ... strong heartbeat and all my labs were perfect! So I can't complain ... however, 20 weeks is such a long time away, that is when I am having my next U/S. Can't Wait!

Best of luck to you!
ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03
Miracle#4 due 11/16/2005

Thanks for your advice and reply, best wishes to you and bump!

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back