Delayed m/c. No pain and minimal bleed. Decisions.

DanniiM85

Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a confirmed delayed m/c on Tuesday after about 4 weeks of continuous morning bitty bleeds.
I would have been 9 weeks.
I have been given the options on what route to take next and I am swaying towards the surgical under general anaesthetic.
I don't believe natural will be best as I fear of something happening whilst with my daughter (i'm a stay at home mum) and I was informed that I would need to stay in over night if I have the pills due to past caesarean birth.
I am back at EPAU on Friday to book me in.
Since yesterday afternoon I have had some bitty bleeding which ranges from brown to red, more than I had been previously experiencing and also zero pain.

Is it happening naturally?
Will I be turned away to have the surgical?

I just want to be prepared.

Thanks
D x

Hi danni, I'm so so sorry that u have faced with this decision, there are no words of comfort during this time. For me I opted for surgical management as like u I was scared of when it would happen (I had just started a new job). From what I was told they can still go ahead with the procedure if u have started bleeding so long as obviously u don't pass the embryo before the operation. You will need someone with u for the rest of the day when u come home as u will have been under anesthetic. If u have any questions just ask. I no its a cliche thing to say but time is really a healer, I'm 7 months post mmc now and it has got much easier to process emotionally. Please take time for yourself and allow yourself to grieve during this horrific time. Thinking of u xx

I don’t know what the best option is for you, I just wanted to say I am so, so terribly sorry you are going through this. There are no words to describe the heartbreak. I’m there with you right now and sending love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back