Definitely team blue!! With pics..and bump!

Thanks Girls! :)

Lou everyone says that because I dress pretty girly but in actual fact clothes aside I'm a bit of a tomboy!

I do think it's harder to get nice trendy clothes for boys but so far I'm enjoying the challenge, I'm more into the neutrals and brights than traditional baby blue, though saying that the nursery's gonna be nautical with stars I think! :)

I would like a little princess one day hubby says we can TTC til we get one!

Xx

Aww congrats on your little boy, lovely photos xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Awww Maybe . I am still OVER the moon for you! wow he is cuteeeee ( i want one lol ).

Gosh its going fast as i follow you and i admit i get emotional when i see your updates

Lots of love x x x

Awww so cute!! Congrats!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls!!

I think it's only just sank in that I'm here really and the smiles made it all more real!

I'm excited for the 1st time!! :)

Xx

Lou everyone says that because I dress pretty girly but in actual fact clothes aside I'm a bit of a tomboy!

I do think it's harder to get nice trendy clothes for boys but so far I'm enjoying the challenge, I'm more into the neutrals and brights than traditional baby blue, though saying that the nursery's gonna be nautical with stars I think! :)

Oh I like the sound of the nursery :)

Where are all your bump pics and things?

I didn't feel like I had much of a bump but maybe I'm just used to it now, I'll take a pic tonight when it's at it's biggest after tea! :)

Xx

Where are all your bump pics and things?

I had wondered the same, excited to hear a pic is coming, will check back later! x

awwww brill pics and congrats on having a little boy.

Omg I hope the doc scans me tomorrow as il be 15+1 so maybe they will be able to tell too xx

Kaz I could definitely tell at 13 weeks fifteen will be cool for sure! :)

Bump pic coming soon..

Xx

My Bump!! :)

xx

Attachments

• 15w 5d bump pic.jpg
    15w 5d bump pic.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 83
Firstly lovely bump.... secondly... lovely bathroom, thirdly, thanks for your advise re: baby aspirin xxxx

Last edited:
Lovely bump! I also love your bathroom x

Thanks Girls! :)

I confess I breathed out slightly to get a good shot! :roll:

Dani hope you are well and get your sticky! :)

xx

Oh brilliant news Maybee - yayyy a little blue one!!!

The photos are really cute , Ive never seen a 3d scan so early and (sorry) I thought it would be a bit oooh alien like at that gestation, and he was soooo lovely , everything in it's little place bless him X

Your bumpage is just starting to pop out nicely, your going to have a small bump which is brilliant after!! And you can tell it's a boy bump , all out front and no love handles !!

So exciting, pics of nursery stuff please when you do it, sounds lovely

Oh and I love brights too for clothes, there is soooo much boring baby blue out there.... Tesco can be quite good for brights

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back