Deep breath

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
And breathe. Just sitting down to put all my pics and things into the book I bought. I tried last night but burst into tears so going to try again now. Pointless post I guess but makes me feel better to ramble on xxx

That's what this site is for! Especially this section. Not a pointless thread at all. Hope your ok <3! Xxx

Aww bless ya hope ur ok and I don't think u will be able to do it without crying fir a long time yet big hugs xx

Not a pointless thread, it's what we are here for! Sending a big hug xxx

Big hugs. I have been away but was wondering how everyone was. How have you been Hun? I know you've been through so much. Xxxx

Thank you all so much. Well I managed to write all my quotes out and mount them on silver card. Pictures are all ready just got to stick them in but I needed a break. Doing ok considering last night was a disaster.
I'm doing ok sprk better than I have been but the girls on here keep me going. Got docs on the 30th for a final check up but feeling ok so hoping for the all clear xxx

I've finished it now and so glad I done it cos it looks beautiful and even tho its sad I smiled at the pictures and knowing they are in a pretty book is better than the envelope they was in xxx

Thinking of you hunny really hope ur looking after yourself and taking one day at a time big hugs xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back