Holding breath

Rosieroo

Reaction score
When Ella feeds she sometimes seems to forget to breathe. She then panics, her eyes open wide and she throws her head around like she actually can't breath and her lips go purply. It's horrible :cry:

She also makes really funny noises when she breathes sometimes, like a donkey. She had her 6 week check and is fine, but I forgot to mention about the breath holding. It's really horrible to watch her struggling around and makes me panic that she's not going to catch her breath.

Rubie does this too, with a mouth full of milk. I thought she was choking the first time. The panic on her face was awful and I was in tears. I guess it must be common if they both do it... :?

Aimee does that when I give her gripe water, she really panics, its horrible so I have given up giving it to her now. She just chokes on it all and can't breathe till she manages to spit it out!

Seren does it too at times, usually at the beginning of a morning feed when I am quite full. I thought it was because my milk was coming out too fast??? She also makes a weird donkey like sound when she is sleeping, like a really loud growl but the HV seemed unconcerned by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back