decided to move my butt here....:)

all_iz_well

Reaction score
hey girls....lil scary but im here....cant believe im here. Just so excited!!

Im 27+3 days and due on 16th november. Will be having elective c section either 38th or 39th week, as my baby boy passed away full term due to complications last year, so dont want to take any risks. Cant wait tho to have lil bubba in my arms.

How are u all doing??? im from birmingham....

Gurj xxx hugs to all xx:dance::friends:

Awww
Welcome to tri 3! and good luck with your little baby :wave:

hey girls....lil scary but im here....cant believe im here. Just so excited!!

Im 27+3 days and due on 16th november. Will be having elective c section either 38th or 39th week, as my baby boy passed away full term due to complications last year, so dont want to take any risks. Cant wait tho to have lil bubba in my arms.

How are u all doing??? im from birmingham....

Gurj xxx hugs to all xx:dance::friends:

Morning!! Welcome!! And hey - we are due on the same day!!

Im sorry to hear about your baby boy - makes this so much more special!! Do you know what you are having darling?

I am from Westcliff on Sea in Essex, work in London and I am doing OK! Counting down the days left at work (8 weeks left)!!

:hugs:

Morning!! Welcome!! And hey - we are due on the same day!!

Im sorry to hear about your baby boy - makes this so much more special!! Do you know what you are having darling?

I am from Westcliff on Sea in Essex, work in London and I am doing OK! Counting down the days left at work (8 weeks left)!!

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hey hun....thank for such a sweet message. It definietly is very special and realy cant wait to have little one in my arms. Well they did say they think boy, but am really keeping options open as so many have told me they have got it wrong it the past!! As long as the little bean is healthy thats all i want!!

Im lucky as have been at home...:) hope 8 weeks go fast for you hun. Im getting big kicks now...lol loving every moment of it though :) xx:dance:

Me too!! She kicks me allllllllll the time!! Its so reassuring though! I think of her stretching out and getting comfy.. and sometimes I think she just wants some attention! he he

Me too! A nice short week for me this week as taking Friday off so hopefully it goes nice and quick!

Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back