Decent Changing bag

Becky

Reaction score
Ok, so I don't need much this time round but one thing I will be investing in is a changing bag. My last one was rubbish but then I just went for a standard M&P one but it never had enough separate storage compartments and no room for "my" stuff.

So I've been having a look about - I'm not too bothered about price although I don't want to spend a fortune (unless a kind family member wants to donate!)

I haven't seen anything specific but I am curious about a bag called a PacaPod which I'm interested in but wonder if it really is as useful as it seems, plus its quite expensive.

So what I want to know is:

1)What is your bag
2) What do you like about it/dislike about it
3) What do you think about the Paca Pod?

Thanks!

jesus that bag is dear!!!!

i have a skiphop pink camo and LOVE it..

LOADS of compartments/ pockets its brill

and i got mine for a bargain 27 brand new instead of the 50 rrp :dance:

We've got this one in black:

http://www.bababing.co.uk/daytripper.htm

we searched for ages for a bag which (1) we both were happy to carry and (2) seemed the most pratical. So many of the bags just seemed way too small. It has a very good size change mat, and lots of seperate compartments, including a waterproof one and a dedicated space for mummy & daddy stuff. We've been using int 7 motnsh now and very happy with it

Can't get on to the site to see the pacapod at the moment but will have a look later

Yea so all I need is a bag with lots of compartments like the pacapod one but a lot cheaper lol.

Those both look good - decent size and clips onto the buggy properly too.... thanks!

X5OT said:
We've got this one in black:

http://www.bababing.co.uk/daytripper.htm

we searched for ages for a bag which (1) we both were happy to carry and (2) seemed the most pratical. So many of the bags just seemed way too small. It has a very good size change mat, and lots of seperate compartments, including a waterproof one and a dedicated space for mummy & daddy stuff. We've been using int 7 motnsh now and very happy with it

Can't get on to the site to see the pacapod at the moment but will have a look later

I've got the same. I've not used it with a baby yet but as was mentioned it is great for both males and females and it has loads of compartments. I'm using it as babys hospital bag and I have got loads in there so your not short of space either.

I originally went for a pink lining bag but OH made me take it back and exchange and he refused to carry it! :shock:

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back