Changing Bags

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Is it me or are they a big con?

I went into Mothercare World today, you're looking at about £30-50, they are horrible, look cheapy and nothing more than a normal bag with a fold up changing mat and a couple of compartments :?

Can't I just buy a nice handbag with a couple of compartments inside? I already have a fold up change mat and am planning to breast feed. Or am I being naive? :?

ive got an excellent one that was free from huggies if you join boots baby club you get sent voucher for money off stuff and free packs all u need to buy is a pack of newborn nappeis and u get a starter kit from them its well worth it i wouldnt of bought my changing bag if u knew i could get that one its huge its well worth joining the parentinng club for the amount of vouchers u get u can join online :D

I'm waiting for my vouchers to come through. I joined 3rd October (online), they said they received my application 6th November and that it would take 7 weeks to get my vouchers :?

Hopefully will be here before the baby comes and I'll just get the free one! :D

I agree changing bags are a rip off,

mine came with my pram so i didnt have to pay extra for it, but if it didnt come with it then i defo wouldnt have brought the matching one, like you said £30 for a flimsy bag is really over priced!

toys r us used to sell padded changing bags for about £10, just plain in colour, not patterens or anything, i got them on my kids rather than the fancy expensive ones.

not sure if toys r us still do them now tho

ive gota spare one that im putting on ebay if anyone is interested ill be putting it on 2moz just plain black like a rucksack with a comfy change mat ive also got some plus size maternity clothes on there pm if ur interested :D

Yep - big con, I just keep the Huggies one in the car and have a rucksack on my back with a mini changing mat in it, two nappies and nappies sacks and wipes etc.

Don't waste ya dosh ;)

i got a lovely bag for Joshua from a sports shop. it cost under £15 and it fitted well on the pram.

with the pram we bought this time we didnt buy the changing bag as it was £40 and it is really small.

x

I think some companies go overboard with things they convince mums they 'must have' and try to charge rediculous prices for them!! There are so many 'essentials' on the market which are really just to con you out of another £20.

There is a change bag with the buggy I plan to get and will also be getting the Huggies one. Was going to use Pampers nappies but may as well try Huggies too for the bag and change mat :lol:

DH's cousin has given us their spare M&P one which was really nice of them. The colour matches our pram aswell which is great - it's not too big either.

I will still get the Huggies one when my voucher comes through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back